Wednesday, January 19, 2011

HARRY'S LAW MADE MY DAY

I want to start this new blog with a real goody. 

I watched the new TV series with Kathy Bates called Harry's Law.  I nearly cried. 

At last someone has seen fit to make a TV series that shows the INJUSTICE  that runs rampant in our country. 

If you haven't seen this show--please do (Monday Nights on NBC) it should lift your spirit--mine is floating all over the place. Perhaps ours will meet out there somewhere.


I salute Mr. David E. Kelly for a great job. Casting Ms. Bates in the lead roll was sheer genious. Please  give us more positive shows like this one.  Some of the cases may have negative connotations, but hopefully the outcomes will be mostly positive.  The world needs hope, and this is a step in the right direction. This is one of Granny's  Goodie's. 

2 comments:

  1. Great Job and can't wait to read more of your Granny's Goodies.
    Hugs
    Dawn aka Snowsmoon

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Mama, I thought it SO funny when you called yesterday and after saying hello, how are you, asked if I'd happened to have seen "Harry's Law" the night before!

    Robert and I, both, have ADORED Kathy Bates for the longest time and I could NOT wait to see the debut of her new show! She is BRILLIANT and SO, SO funny!

    I've seen Kathy Bates in a variety of roles and she brings any character she plays to life!

    I agree on our need for more shows of this caliber. I detest reality shows and don't really watch much television. If the future of "Harry's Law" can be predicted by the debut episode, I would say it's a winner in my book and, hopefully, for David E. Kelly and friends as well! :D

    I am hoping to remember to keep up with a few of the shows I have come to enjoy watching in those times that I just need to sit down and relax and allow myself to be entertained. Kathy Bates shall definitely be an anecdote to a very busy and/or mind-consuming/boggling/altering day! Just sayin'! *wink*

    WOOT, WOOT! I am SO happy to see you LIVE in cyberspace and you picked an excellent background for your blog! It is warm, cheerful (reminds me of a warm, SUNNY day!) and trendy!

    Looking forward to your future posts Mom. I love you much and wish you a BEAUTIFUL weekend!

    XOXO,
    Linda :D

    ReplyDelete