Saturday, April 30, 2011

STAGES OF DEVELOPMENT IN OUR MATURITY

MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY


When I was a child--I yearned to know the answers to everything.
When I was a teen-ager--I thought I knew the answers to everything.
When I was a young adult--I knew, I knew the answers to everything.
When I was a mother--I went back to yearning to know the answers to everything.
When my children grew up--I went back to thinking that I knew the answers to everything.
Now that I am really old--I know very little about anything.

God Bless!  See you next time!!

4 comments:

  1. A friend of mine told me about this chart she saw at a conference once. It was a pie chart with a tiny sliver of a slice entitled "What I KNOW I know." Next to that was a slightly larger slice entitled "What I KNOW I don't know." The entire remainder of the pie was entitled "What I DON'T KNOW I don't know." I love that. It means, no matter how long we are destined to be here on Earth, we will always be learning new things! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KC for the comment. Sorry it has taken me so long to get to answering you. I am battling some health problems right now and have been for a couple of months, so I haven't been writing lately. Hope to get back to it soon. In the meantime......God Bless! See you next time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your comment on my blog lastnight - it was the little hug I needed from the universe at that moment. Your words are so kind, I think I'll remember them forever.

    ReplyDelete